This year's event is scheduled for Friday, June 27, 2014, and brings over 15,000 people to Downtown Lancaster to experience great entertainment, food and a tremendous fireworks display that can be seen throughout Lancaster County.
Celebrate Lancaster showcase’s the cultural and diversity of the people who live and work here with local foods, locally crafted beer and wine and also professional, local and regional entertainment.
There will be two stages of entertainment - at Binns Park and Penn Square featuring great live music from a variety of sounds including bluegrass, Latino, R&B, rock n’ roll and more. Also, two beer and wine pub areas will be part of the event, one adjacent to the Penn Square stage and one across from the main stage at Binns Park. Over 25 food vendors will line North Queen Street throughout the day and evening – making this a true festival for the senses.
Entertainment details will be added soon.
List of food vendors will be added soon.
Friday, June 27th
- East Grant Street at Christian Street to North Queen Street
- Zero and 100 block of North Queen Street
- 100 block North Christian Street
- Zero block East Marion Street to Christian
- Zero block of East Marion to Christian Street
- Zero block of West Orange Street
- Zero and 100 blocks of East Orange Street
- 100 and 200 blocks of North Cherry Street
- Zero and 100 blocks of North Christian Street
- Zero block of West Chestnut Street
- Zero and 100 blocks of East Chestnut Street
- Zero and 100 blocks of East Fulton Street
- Zero, 100 and 200 blocks of North Duke Street
- 200 block of North Queen Street
- 200 block of North Christian Street
Streets will remain closed until all fireworks debris has been cleaned off the streets.
The first street open will be the zero block of West Chestnut Street opening at approximately 11:30 p.m.
Remaining streets will open by 2:00 a.m. Saturday, June 28th.